AUC Information Session Schedule Released
The AUC will be holding a series of information sessions in March to explain the hearing process, how to participate in the process and to explain the Commission’s local intervener funding process for the Heartland Transmission Project.
The location and dates for these information sessions are as follows:
- 7:00 pm Tuesday, March 16 in Sherwood Park at the Coast Edmonton East, 2100 Premier Way
- 7:00 pm Wednesday, March 17 in Fort Saskatchewan at the Lakeview Inn & Suites, 10115-88 Avenue
- 7:00 pm Thursday, March 18 in Morinville at the St. Jean Baptiste Hall, 10010-101 Avenue
- 7:00 pm Tuesday, March 23 in Spruce Grove at the Grove Elks Hall, 400 Diamond Avenue
- 7:00 pm Wednesday, March 24 in Bon Accord at the Community Hall, 4931-50 Avenue
- 7:00 pm Thursday, March 25 in Edmonton at the Woodvale Facility & Gold Clubhouse, 4540-50 Street
The Commission can also provide information sessions to larger groups upon request. Please note that the Commission will also hold a process meeting within 30 days of the application being filed. The process meeting will provide further details and particulars regarding the format of the hearing and issues to be addressed during the hearing.
For more information, check the AUC's web page for the Heartland project.
Click here to access the presentation from these information sessions.